Need help understanding and getting ready for exams in your law school Wills course? The PASS online academic success workshops offer a review of the typically tested areas in wills or wills and trusts classes. In plain English with simple and easy-to-understand examples, get a good grasp of creating valid wills and determining how property should be distributed under certain wills provisions.
This supplemental course is designed to develop your legal analysis and writing skills while reinforcing the black letter law rules and theories you must know to succeed on your wills midterm and/or final exam. This workshop includes several hours of interactive lecture. Using the PASS approach checklists, you will learn how to break apart, analyze and draft a complete response to six essay-length hypotheticals.
Would PASS online academic support help you? Test yourself:
- Can I write my own will?
- What is meant by a holographic will and what are the requirements of drafting one?
- Do I have to be a certain age to draft my will?
- My father has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, can he still draft a valid will?
- What happens if my mother’s new husband forces her to change her will and cut her children out of her estate?
- What if someone is supposed to take under a will, but the gift given to that person is no longer owned by the testator at the time of death?
- What happens to the property of people who do not have wills when they die?
- Can a person cut his children out of his will?
- What happens to a first will if someone makes a second will and never tears up the first will?
These and other questions regarding wills should be easily answerable after completing the online workshop.
USD$29.95 Log in or buy now