How is your Torts class? How is your understanding of Tort law? How are you doing on practice exams? Are you ready for your Torts midterm and final?
Boost your scores on Torts exams with PASS online workshops and the PASS Torts study guide. Review the most heavily tested areas in Torts — get everything clear in your mind in plain English. The PASS Torts Academic Success Course is designed to develop your legal analysis and writing skills while reinforcing the black letter law rules and theories you must know to succeed on Torts exams. The workshops include over seven hours of interactive lecture and detailed success strategies, checklists, and logical tools to help you analyze, organize and draft complete answers to Torts essays.
The PASS Torts lectures will help you with many basic areas of Tort Law, from Intentional Torts and Negligence to Defamation and Products Liability, and much more.
Enroll today in PASS Contracts. Price $49.95. Click here to enroll.
PASS also publishes a workbook style Study Guide: PASS Torts, an easy-to-use study aid to help you pass Torts exams in law school and on the bar. The Study Guide is an interactive workbook that help you understand the most heavily tested rules in the order they may are typically tested. The Guide helps you become fluent with the Torts terms. And there are numerous test yourself opportunities, including essay questions with explanatory answers, and short answer questions and answers.
So, how are you doing with Torts? Test yourself:
- State all the elements of kidnapping.
- Name three tests to determine whether a product may be defective to establish one element of a strict liability in tort claim.
- What is IIED (intentional infliction of emotional distress) and what must a plaintiff prove to prevail in an IIED claim. Give two examples of behavior that may qualify as extreme and outrageous.
- Define and note the differences and similarities in contributory and comparative negligence.
- Discuss landowner liability for licensees, invitees, and trespassers.
Can you easily answer all of these questions and would you be ready for an exam that tests any or all of these? If not, jump into PASS Torts online workshops and the PASS Torts Study Guide today.