Need help understanding and getting ready for exams in your law school Remedies course? The PASS online academic success workshops offer a review of the typically tested areas in remedies classes. In plain English with simple and easy-to-understand examples, get a good grasp of legal remedies and equitable remedies as well as defenses to the awarding of such remedies.
This supplemental course is designed to develop your legal analysis and writing skills while reinforcing the black letter law rules and theories you must know to succeed on your remedies midterm and/or final exam. This workshop includes several hours of interactive lecture. Using the PASS approach checklists, you will learn how to break apart, analyze and draft a complete response to essay-length hypotheticals.
Would PASS online academic support help you? Test yourself:
- Explain punitive damages and when they are typically awarded.
- What are compensatory damages?
- What are expectation damages?
- State the standard measure of damages in an employment contract.
- What is an injunction and what must be established by a party to be granted injunctive relief?
- What are the elements of specific performance?
- What is laches and how does it differ from (and how is it similar to) a statute of limitations?
- What is the doctrine of equitable estoppel and when might it be used?
These and other questions regarding remedies should be easily answerable after completing the online workshop.
USD $29.95 Login or Buy Now