Need help understanding and getting ready for exams in your law school Real Property course?
The PASS online academic success workshops offer a review of the typically tested areas in law school real property classes. In plain English with simple and easy-to-understand examples, get a good grasp of estates in land, leases, future interests, mortgages, easements, covenants, and more.
This supplemental course is designed to develop your legal analysis and writing skills while reinforcing the black letter law rules and theories you must know to succeed on your property midterm and/or final exam. These workshops includes hours of interactive lecture, and, using the PASS approach checklists, step-by-step instruction and practice learning to break apart, analyze and draft a complete response to essay-length hypotheticals in heavily tested areas of real property.
Would PASS online academic support help you? Test yourself:
- Explain a fee tail, fee simple, fee simple absolute.
- Explain the rule against perpetuities.
- What is the difference between a remainder and a possibility of reverter?
- What are the key features of a joint tenancy, and how is a joint tenancy created?
- What happens when a joint tenancy is severed?
- What is an easement?
- Name three duties landlords have to their tenants.
- What is an equitable servitude?
- What are the elements of adverse possession?
These and other questions regarding real property should be easily answerable after completing the online workshop. Sign up today!
USD $49.95 Login or Buy Now