PASS Diversity in the Legal Profession Scholarships
PASS provides bar exam preparation scholarships, FYLSE preparation scholarships, and law school academic support scholarships to help deserving students from diverse backgrounds, to encourage academic and professional achievement for all, and to help open the legal profession to disadvantaged, minority, and other nontraditional students.
Applicants must submit a cover letter with your name, email, phone number, college and undergraduate GPA, law school and law school GPA, expected date of law school graduation, contact information of at least one reference (for example a law professor or employer), and an essay (between 250-300 words) telling PASS the challenges you have overcome or are currently battling and why you are seeking a law school academic support, FYLSE, or bar review scholarship.
Cover letter and essays should be submitted via email to Scholarships@passlaw.com
PASS Bar Exam Preparation Scholarships:
- First Time Taker Scholarship for February Bar Exam, apply by November 30th.
- Repeat Taker Scholarship for February Bar Exam, apply by November 30th.
- First Time Taker Scholarship for July Bar Exam, apply by April 30th.
- Repeat Taker Scholarship for July Bar Exam, apply by April 30th.
PASS Law School Academic Success Scholarships:
- PASS ASP Fall semester scholarships, apply by November 1.
- PASS ASP Spring semester scholarships, apply by April 1.
PASS FYLSE Scholarships:
- PASS FYLSE Scholarship for the June FYLSE, apply by April 15th.
- PASS FYLSE Scholarship for the October FYLSE, apply by August 15th.
For questions about PASS scholarships , email Scholarships@passlaw.com