Is a Criminal Procedure midterm or final coming up? Do you need help getting ready for the exam? Get the edge of a PASS supplemental online academic success workshop. Log on and sign up today and get started!
Does the 4th Amendment search and seizure make sense? What about the grounds for excluding statements from evidence? And, how does the right to counsel apply, and when? Can you define double jeopardy? When does double jeopardy attach? Is the rule the same in a bench trial and a jury trial?
The PASS online academic success workshops offer a review of the typically tested areas in criminal procedure and help you get ready for exams. Learn in simple, easy-to-understand language and with practical hypotheticals how to handle issues relating to key areas in constitutional criminal procedure. With this practical supplemental course you will work to develop legal analysis and writing skills while reinforcing key black letter law rules and theories. This workshop includes several hours of interactive lecture. Using the PASS approach checklists, you will learn how to break apart, analyze and draft a complete response to essay-length hypotheticals.
Would PASS online academic support help you? Test yourself:
- Explain what it means to have a “reasonable expectation of privacy” and why does it matter?
- Can you move to exclude evidence that your arch enemy finds in your car and turns over to the police? Will you likely prevail? Why or why not?
- What do the police have to have to obtain a valid warrant?
- Can the police search your car without a warrant?
- Can the police ever search your home without a warrant?
- Do you know the difference between a “search incident to a lawful arrest” and a “moving vehicle” search?
- Can the fire inspector search a building suspected of having faulty wiring?
- What to the police need to make a lawful arrest?
- Are you entitled to Miranda warnings every time the police arrest you?
- What happens if the police are required to and forget to give you Miranda warnings?
- Can the police beat a confession out of a suspect?
- Do I have a right to an attorney at a preliminary hearing?
- Do I have the right to an attorney at every trial no matter what I am charged with?
- Do I have the right to represent myself if I want to?
These and other questions regarding basic criminal procedure questions should be easily answerable after completing the online workshop.
USD$39.95 Login or Buy Now