Need help with your law school Community Property course? Do you want to boost your scores on midterms or finals? The PASS online academic success workshops offer a review of the typically tested areas in Community Property. The PASS online academic success workshops can help you today improve your scores today!
PASS offers easy-to-understand online Community Property workshops that review the basic concepts of asset and debt characterization and division with straight forward examples and clear explanations. The Community Property workshops also give students a logical framework for organizing the most frequently tested areas within Community Property.
Review key terms (separate property, community property, quasi-community property, quasi-marital property), master key rules/tests (Pereira and Van Camp), consider certain dates when important rules were instituted or changed, and, most important, practice with community property essay hypotheticals to develop your legal analysis and writing skills while reinforcing the black letter law rules and theories you must know to succeed.
Sign up today for the PASS Community Property online academic support course.
Price $29.95 Login or Buy Now
Would PASS online academic support help you? Test yourself:
- Does a couple have to be lawfully married in California in order to have its property divided under California Community Property laws?
- What are tests for divvying up commingled bank accounts?
- Are the proceeds of a personal injury award that a husband receives during marriage divisible as community property? And, if so, does his wife get half the award? Explain.
- Is a husband liable for premarital debts incurred by his wife.
- If you are married in California and your ex has child support obligations from a previous marriage, do you have to help pay them?
- Does it matter in dividing your marital estate if your husband’s or wife’s cheating during the marriage is the reason for the divorce?
- Will the property of a couple in California be divided exactly the same upon death as upon divorce?
- If a couple buys a home in a state outside California and then moves to California, will that out-of-state home be included or excluded in the division of the marital estate upon divorce in California?
- Does California recognize common law marriage?
- What is a “putative” spouse?
Can you confidently and easily answer each of these questions? If not, let PASS online academic support for Community Property be your guide. Enroll today!