Looking to add online content to further assist your students?
ASP professionals are often responsible for helping hundreds of students and time is limited. Adding an online component to your ASP offerings helps leverage your own time, and the enhances your ability to have a greater impact on a larger number of students.
PASS was founded in 2001 with the mission of “providing the highest quality academic support services, training students to excel in law school, pass the bar, and become accomplished lawyers in their communities.” Since its founding, in addition to a myriad of academic support and bar review programs provided to students directly, PASS has contracted with and delivered professional services to law schools.
Working directly with law school faculty and administrators, PASS has provided:
- Individualized written critiques of thousands student essay and performance test exams, returned to students quickly and conveniently in electronic form;
- 24/7 online access to bar review and academic support programs which include exam writing, course materials, lectures, and workshops;
- Online and live lectures on all core subjects tested in law school and on the California bar exam (many of which, including MBE subjects, are adaptable to other jurisdictions outside CA);
- Faculty bar exam calibration and training workshops;
- Student orientation and bar exam preparedness workshops;
- Bar Exam Analysis: a unique PASS service that schools have offered their repeat takers to help with overall bar pass rates. The PASS Bar Exam Analysis provides a detailed question-by-question review and diagnosis of a student’s writing and analytical skills, assessing why that student failed the exam and detailing the changes necessary to put the student on target for success on the next bar exam;
- Simulated Bar Exam Workshops (where students take one or more days of a simulated bar exam, under timed conditions, with PASS providing exam critique and feedback);
- Essay Writing and Performance Test Workshops, live and online.
Contact PASS at either firstname.lastname@example.org or phone PASS at 310/ 838-1507 for more information on how we can help you and your law school.